Billions of dollars are spent on research and development in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry to develop new markets in a strictly regulated industry. A flexible, scalable accounting system provides a key foundation for managing finances and complying with growth and changing regulations. Paragon understands these challenges and has developed solutions for a number of biotech and biopharmaceutical organizations. If your company is in the business of drug discovery and development, healthcare or biotechnology, we provide the accounting experience to complement your core business. Our Microsoft Dynamics GP support is unparalleled in the industry.
As a leading Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner, Paragon can help your life science company to address challenges around:
- Loan, funding and grant management
- Inventory management
- Business intelligence
- Business controls
For companies starting the manufacturing and distribution process, Microsoft Dynamics GP can help with:
- Streamlining operations
- Project & purchasing lifecycle
- Project time and expense tracking
- Sox readiness and compliance
- Global multi-site and inter-company operations support
- Improved business intelligence, quality, scheduling, and vendor management.
- Sales & Support – Continuous on-site support during implementation and unlimited, on-going telephone support
- Installation & Implementation – Rapid implementation based on 25 years of experience
- Fixed Price Upgrades
- Customization & Integrations – We integrate other applications and customize when you need it
- Training – Our extensive knowledge and training ensures customers utilize full power of the software
Success Stories: Biotech
Union Biometrica Automates Manufacturing and Accounting with Microsoft Dynamics® GP and Paragon Software Solutions
Located in Holliston, Massachusetts, Union Biometrica provides systems for the automated analysis and sorting of viable multicellular organisms, cells and other large particles. Union Biometrica, a recent spin-off of its parent company, Harvard Bioscience (NASDAQ: HBIO), no longer had access to Harvard Bio’s accounting and financial system and was suddenly faced with implementing its own.
- Reduced administrative and support costs related to financial reporting
- Streamlined monthly financial reporting
- Timely analysis of financial information
- Efficient financial transaction processing
- Four-week deployment cycle
The company selected Microsoft® Dynamics GP financial software, for day-to-day accounting and manufacturing functions and implementation partner, Paragon Software Solutions.