Expand your Microsoft Dynamics GP solutions through product enhancements and build powerful business relationships with comprehensive online services
The Dynamics GP Enhancement Plan enables you to expand your solutions through product enhancements and build powerful business relationships with comprehensive online services. The Enhancement Plan optimizes your investment while ensuring current and future flexibility.
With the Dynamics GP Enhancement Plan, you will receive:
- All software updates and upgrades, which incorporate significant as well as new product features and minor refinements.*
- In addition to product updates, when you have your database registered, you will receive the updates to Microsoft SQL Server. If you have U.S. Payroll; tax maintenance release updates are available whenever tax withholding and reporting requirements change. You will also receive Fixed Assets updates. Each of these updates can also be found in the Download area within CustomerSource.
- Protected List Price: provides predictability so you can budget more accurately for your Enhancement Plan renewal year after year, enabling you to protect your system list price as the basis of future renewals.
- You will be able to purchase additional modules as well as additional users to expand your system when you remain enrolled in the Enhancement Plan.
- Unlimited access to CustomerSource, a secure, password-protected area that gives you 24-hour access to self-help tools and community information to help you make the most of your business management system.
- If you haven’t already explored this web site, be sure to take advantage of the many valuable areas of CustomerSource, the gateway to our “interconnected” Customer Community.
- Unlimited Online Training: receive free E-Learning, classroom-equivalent online training on specific topic areas; use training materials as a study tool or as a desktop reference; easily find the training you need using learning plans as a training roadmap.
- CustomerSource also provides you with industry news, white papers, fact sheets and documentation. You can get download updates and see demos to learn about additional functionality within your business management system.
- One of the most popular areas of CustomerSource is TechKnowledge, the same reference database used by Dynamics GP support engineers. Here, you can find answers to commonly asked questions, technical tips, performance recommendations, usability hints and much more. Other useful support areas include Support Hot Topics, Technical FAQ and Quality Reports.
- You can participate in discussion forums on various topics and in Interact sessions, which are live question-and-answer sessions on current issues, like new release information.